Rainbow Lake Middle School
USA TESTPREP-Account Setup Instructions
We would love for all RLMS students who have internet access to create an account on USA TestPrep. We will be using this at school as well; so they need to record their username and password for future reference. Record it in their agenda as well as somewhere at home. Your child will be able to use this one login for all subject areas. You do not have to create multiple accounts, only 1 per child. Follow the directions below:
1. Go to the following link: http://www.usatestprep.com/Create-Account
2. Complete the create account (activation information)
3. Click check activation code. (If the above is correct it will add boxes to be completed below.)
4. Complete Login Information and Personal Information for your child.
5. Read the USA TestPrep Customer Agreement
6. Click in the "I agree" box.
7. Click create account.
8. You will be redirected to a new page. Print out the USA TestPrep Password Card to keep for your records.
9. A verification will be sent to your e-mail.
10. Login to make sure that the account is set up.
11. Click Get Started.
12. Allow your child to view the Student Orientation Video. Explore what USA TestPrep has to offer!
Once again use this website to help students with state standards. Extra practice like this can help your student make significant gains. Please take time to set up an account for your child if they do not already have one. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your child’s teacher.